Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Playing Catch Up...



This was on Tournament Day, we are very proud of all our young men and the sportsmanship they displayed as they played. We lost in the championship game, despite all, they fought hard and played hard. As a parent it was hard to see our team that had played all year hard together get beat by a team that brought in a ringer for the day.


These are Gunnar's new secret weapons. I made a deal with him, shoes for weeds, it's funny though he has the shoes and I still have the weeds.





We enjoyed what little spring break away from mesa in the cool of the pines, and despite all the sickness we had fun. This is at our friends (the McLaws') property in lakeside. Who new that work could be so fun.


















The kids always like to color the eggs at Easter, even Gunnar who swore he didn't want anything to do with it, had to put his mark on a couple of eggs.








3 comments:

Marisa said...

Looks like a fun time! We hope you all are doing better... Gunnar's new shoes are so nice!

The Price Family said...

Sweet shoes Gunnar...spoiled! Geesh...I never got shoes with my name on them! I would have loved to come watch the boys games...let us know when they start up again.

Merrells said...

Hey! Kendra got me to try this whole blogging thing. It has been fun to look at all of your pictures! It has been WAY too long! We really need to get together. The kids are all growing up so fast. Mine are all going to be gone before I know it. Take care and keep in touch!
Missy