Thursday, March 13, 2008

Family Night...








































We would like to say thank you to all our friends and family that came out Monday night to spend time with us for Holdens birthday BBQ , we had so much fun as you can see. (we did miss Aunt Tawni ,Cassie and Skylar we hope you are feeling better!!!) Hope you enjoy these pictures there are so many picture moments that I missed.( okay I was gabbing and not walking around looking for them.) We are truly blessed with the best family and friends. We love you all.











3 comments:

The Price Family said...

We had fun getting together with everyone, and we need to do it more often out at a park like that. The kids had a blast playing...and we needed to get a mean game of volleyball going!

Marisa said...

We had such a fun time! Thanks for inviting us!

Enjoy the Journey said...

I so love Holden and am sad that I couldn't go, but I could barely get off the couch. I remember when Holden was born I was so excited for the day that he would be 8 years old and I would be 16 so that I could pick him up with my new drivers license and take him out for ice cream. A whole year since he turned 16 and he has yet to pick me up to go get ice cream... he just takes me to pick up chicks.