
We hope you have a great Birthday. We all love you!!! (what
happen to that cute little boy?) You grew up a
handsome young man we are so proud of you and are so thankful that Heavenly Father trusted us to raise you. You have
truly been a blessing and a joy in our lives each day.
4 comments:
That is so true were has the time gone. He was just a little thing when I came in the family. I hope you have a wonderful birthday Holden! We all love you
Love
Jade,Crystal,Camry,Trace,Tatum & Rosin
Happy birthday Holden... I enjoyed looking back at the pic of hinm as a little guy, because thats when I met you. He was not even 1 then...
Happy Birthday Holden!!! Wow 17..that is crazy. But yes, you have turned into a handsom young man! We are thankful that you are a part of our family. You have a wonderful spirit Holden, and everytime I am around you, you just make me want to be a better person. Love ya!!
Dustin, Sara, Catcher & Crew
Happy Birthday Holden!! I just barely met you, but even still you seem all grown up! You are such a strong spirit and we love you!!
Mark, Marisa and Madisyn
Post a Comment