This is the 2007-2008 NYS Wolverines: Kaden and Tristen are on the front row. We all would like to thank all of you great supporters that came out and cheered us on, yelled for us and even prayed for us in our times of need. We love to play football and can hardley wait for the fall season, but we will keep ourselves busy playing baseball for a while. We would love to see you at those games to. Thanks again!!
Tristen Number 14, played all over the field. He played Defensive end, outside linebacker, Two back (tailback), and was our sub at Quarterback when Kaden went down.
*As the Father of twins I must accept when I do wrong and now print a retraction as needed. It was never my intention to insinuate that Tristen doesn't have the same passion and love for the game of football, these two brothers love to feed off of each other and their individual accomplishments. They hope to one day follow in the footsteps of other well known twin "ballers" like Ridge and Riley, or even further like Tiki and Rondo Barber, and any others that you could think of. So as the father I do pledge to always strive to be equal in all.
Kaden, has a passion for the game, he reminds me of his uncle Tyson at this age. He plays Quarterback and defensive Saftey. He loves to watch our TiVo'd ASU games and study what every one is doing. Here is the Proud boys displaying yet another trophey to add to the collection. We are very proud of them as you can probably tell.
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Changing of the Seasons
Posted by Norton family at 3:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
We sure enloyed seeing you guys at the feild, we will miss seeing you there next season...
Tami, do you have more copies of those pictres? I would love hard copies. We look forward to their baseball season starting, we will be there to cheer them on! They are amazing little athletes.
You think you are proud. I'm the Grama!! I loved watching and cheering...I love see what is happening with each one of my grandsons. Yours are amazing and I deeply appreciate all you both have done to get them here. Keep up the good work. You're building Stripling Warriors1 Love, Mom & Grama
Could they please be in High School already???? Just Kidding! But I really can't wait to go to their high school games, make obnoxious signs and be their NUMBER 1 FAN! We sur love all your boys and just hope that our family is as close as yours one day!
Oh and... DeWy is a little offended. Could you please spell your brother in laws name right?
They have done so good! We are glad that we were able to come and watch you guys play. We love you!
We love those boys! We didnt get to make it to any games, and were so sad, but will definetly make up for it during baseball! Nice job boys!
Post a Comment