Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Update on Norton's day's...

Tristen, caught in the act of chewing on his camel pack straw.

Poor Tristen he has been very sick for 5 days, now we got a phone call last night saying his strep test came back positive so he now has antibiotics so he can get better.
Thank you Kaden for watching Brit while aunt Tawni helped mom Blog. (Kaden loves Baby's)

This is typical to see, give the twins an open area and a ball, and soon there will be a game going on.
Some of these pictures are from Saturday. We went to Usery Pass Park where we had a ward activity, and took a short hike and had lunch. It was actually quite relaxing and beautiful. I had a chance to take a little walk with the caboose, at least until he abandoned me for the rest of the kids, I am getting to that age where I will take what I can get.

3 comments:

Smithfamily said...

It could be worse you coule still be pushing a stroller too!

Marisa said...

Your new blog is so cute! I love it.

Lanae said...

just blog lurking...so cute! you have such a great family.
lanae