Friday, February 22, 2008

Sick Days at the Norton house...

We have had enough with illness!! I have had Gunnar home almost all week this week and on Wednesday the school nurse called and said that Tristen was in her office and had a high fever so now I have Gunnar and Tristen home .(just want my life back!!!) hopefully after a weekend of nothing but rest life will be back to normal but I doubt it this flu seems to run through the whole family I am told oh well I guess that is why I have the title of MOTHER. I should just be thankful that I can be home taking care of my boys right... Tristen is sad because he wont be playing football tomorrow but Kaden is back and looking forward to playing again he is hoping it does not rain again and I know that Tristen will back next weekend. (the game is at 11:30 )

4 comments:

Marisa said...

We hope the boys all feel better! That nasty flu sure is going around.

The Price Family said...

I hear ya sis...I am tired of the nasty bugs too!!! Wish I knew of a way to keep them out! I hope the boys are feeling better and that you don't get it too! Sorry we missed the game Saturday, I just didn't want to take Crew out yet! We will hopefully be there this Saturday! Love you All!!!

~*~Scura~*~ said...

Cute Blog! Yeah, I can't wait until I get to go back to AZ either, just have to have patience and faith of course.

RAJESH B KUKREJA said...

I hear ya sis...I am tired of the nasty bugs too!!! Wish I knew of a way to keep them out! I hope the boys are feeling better and that you don't get it too! Sorry we missed the game Saturday, I just didn't want to take Crew out yet! We will hopefully be there this Thursday! Love you All