Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Family Pictures....

Well before Holden left we had to get family pictures taken, so I hope you enjoy them. My sister in law took them for us she always does a beautiful job! Thanks Crystal for making a memory for us. If you want to check out her blog it is (crystalclearphoto.blogspot.com)

Mama's Boys!

OK and dads rowdy crowd!



Ryker Tyke, The Caboose(age 8)





Tristen Mack (age 12)



Kaden Ammon(age 12)



Gunnar Treck (age 16)



Silas Holden "The Elder" (age 19)







I love this picture, Holden had to buy this Jacket after he got his call. For five months we rarely saw him in anything that wasn't green and yellow. I guess you would say he was excited!








Goofy Goofy Boys!










Holden had invited 2 of his good friends to have pictures taken together before they all left. Davis was not in the picture he left 3 weeks before to serve in the Provo Utah mission but Hayden is on the left he leaves in 3 weeks to The Torreon Mexico mission and Colten has not yet received his call, but should be getting it any time. We are so thankful for good friends.









"We Are A Happy Fam-I-Ly!"

























Yes this is how they act most of the time!!!












We are too young to be having a missionary out!!
















Thank you Crystal for the beautiful pictures you truly have a talent and we are thankful you shared it with us.













0 comments: