Monday, May 11, 2009

Waiting and Waiting!!!

Last Saturday night I was doing my last minute shopping before Sunday and my phone rings and Ryker says mom my finger hurts and I can't find any band aids can you buy some. So I tell him yes and continue my shopping when I get home and walk in the house this what I found. He had been waiting for me and watching for the suburban to pull up in the drive way so he could have a band aid on his finger, he feel asleep waiting for me all the other boys were asleep and Treck was watching T.V. in the bedroom not knowing the Ryker was still awake so I went and told him to come see what Ryker was doing. We both just set there and laughed he is very patient I guess when you are the youngest of 5 boys you have no choice.

4 comments:

SBrooks said...

Man- that is commitment! We love Ryker. Thanks for letting him come and play for the big birthday boy!

Tom and Joanne Asburry said...

Oh man... I want him!

Anonymous said...

Cute Blog!!! Did I ever tell you how amazing your boys are!??!!! Great job!

Lanae said...

Brian and I had a good laugh, with a house full of boys we run out of bandaids a lot! Sweet little thing waiting for mom....love it!