Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Happiest Place On Earth...

We got to go to Disneyland to watch my niece Camry and Jessica Ray dance we had such a great time with Jade and his family and the Ray family. HAving all boys I dont get to do the dance thing so thanks for letting us tag along.

The Gang!

Thanks to Neelie we rode the river ride I think her last words were we wont get wet well next time I will go with my first instinct...


Kaden and Tristen did not want to ride this ride dad talked them into it and wow they loved it . Treck is the fun one at Disney he will ride all the rides with the kids I am a bit more picky I will ride most of them but there are 2 or 3 that I hate.( But I have tried all of them at least once)









Priceless! Rosin hates to get caught on camera but I got lucky and got this cute shot.




Friends! Lets see if we can get another shot like this one when they are 16!






The boys all loved waving to the riders they are so amusing.








Gunnar looks so thrilled to be on the Jungle cruise.

















Best Friends they wanted to be together all of the time. I love having cousins your age. I loved having my cousin be my best friend growing up. I hope they will always be close.













All of these kids had a blast together it was fun to travel and spend time together as friends and family.








Holden playing dress up!!!



















All my boys we had a great time spending time together also are time is getting shorter and shorter so we love to take advantage of these photo oppertunities of them all together. They are the most Handsome bunch of boys ever!!








Almost twenty years ago we got this same picture taken.


















Riding the tram into the park to start are fun visit to the happiest place on earth.









4 comments:

bb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SBrooks said...

Looks like you had fun! I want to see apost of the "Same" picture from 20 years earlier! Come on - don't disappoint!

Lanae said...

looks like you had a blast. we miss the Hampton ward! thanks for the fun update.

Tom and Joanne Asburry said...

Fun pictures guys! Everyone is soooo cute. Enjoy this time when they are at home cuz soon they will be out of the house and you will cry! Cry for JOY!