Friday, January 9, 2009

What was lost now is found....




We found out that our Boys can do work!!( they are the greatest)


We had winter formal the same night as the ward party . ( Thank you for coming to the church so we could take pictures.)




Holden always seems to have the most Beautiful dates for these dances.Well we think these girls have the most handsome date there also...



( These are not in order) We had a fun Christmas day the boys all got Pocket quads to share and have had a great time on them.( just one wreck Guess who?? You know it Ryker!!! all is good nothing seems to keep him down...





W finally had A football party and awards were given out.( We miss all of are football friends!!!!)






We visited the Temple to see the beautiful Christmas lights.( I love being in charge of the camera then I don't have to be in the pictures!) Gunnar is taking photography this year he loves it and is awesome at it . we will post some of his pictures later. You don't see him often without the camera around his neck.







( Ok I am not the best photographer.)















And our favorite part of the holidays is spending time with family we have great family on both sides and we all live close by so we do things often but not often enough.








During the Holidays I lost my camera so I have not posted any updates FOREVER so here we go!!! We hope you all had A great break and got back to normal life after the break was over.

1 comments:

SBrooks said...

Fun! My boys are way jealous of your pocket quads!