Sunday morning Holden and Gunnar had to leave early for Coolidge to serve at the Randolf house with our stake. Treck and I had meetings before church so yes that left Kaden and Tristen in charge and this is what we came home to Silly boys. If it had been any other day it would have been boxing gloves.. ( Thank you for just being Silly )
Monday, January 12, 2009
Sunday Entertainment...
Sunday morning Holden and Gunnar had to leave early for Coolidge to serve at the Randolf house with our stake. Treck and I had meetings before church so yes that left Kaden and Tristen in charge and this is what we came home to Silly boys. If it had been any other day it would have been boxing gloves.. ( Thank you for just being Silly )
Posted by Norton family at 11:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
They are silly boys, even when they are boxing...they still just giggle and giggle! We sure love them.
At least that was all you came home to. I still can't convice Lissa that it would be fun to stay home with Alex. Love your boys!!!
Wow! They have "Betty Davis Eyes"
So cute!
Those glasses are very cool in a freaky way!
your boys are so fun! I will call you about Monday, that would be fun to get together!
Post a Comment