
Here are some of Holdens senior pictures these were taken at Leasures Photo For The year book We got wallets of these 2 poses for Family so take your pick and let us know what one you want. ( Crystal is going to take him out to take some fun pictures of him soon so we will also have those at some point.) Tawni The pose in Black and White was for you and Treck !!!




7 comments:
Holden you are a STUD! I can't believe how incredibly handsome you are and that you are a senior!!! Mission field...Watch out here comes Elder Norton! You should go somewhere polynesian... they are the coolest people!
I love both pictures, you are so handsome boy! My favorite is the black and white though because it reminds me of the fun loving Holden I know. Are you really a Senior??? Where does the time go?! I am so proud to call you my nephew, you are such a great example to my boys. Thank you for that! And hey...Catcher looked at your picture and said "look mom, it's Holden," hope that makes you smile!
Oh my gosh! Holden looks like a stud! And so grown up.. wow. Those look like mission pictures. I love the sun devils one... seriously watch out girls!
It is hard to believe our kids are growing up like this!! Holden is very handsome. Enjoy this year, it goes by too fast. We finally have Chase well. He has had mono and we thought he might have to push back his mission but he is ok now and more than ready to go! We would really love to see you guys.
Where does the time go? It seems like just last week Holden was playing with Cameron and Megan was making them play Barbies!!
I love the gang sign. Holden, you are so cool! I can't believe you have a child that old Tami. Aren't you just in your mid 20's?
Where did the time go. Before you know it he will be on a mission, back home and you will have a new daughter!
He's too cute!
Post a Comment