This is my happy gang we are getting out of the heat for one day but one day is better than none at all. So we will take it.
Friday, September 5, 2008
Overnight Express...
Posted by Norton family at 2:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is my happy gang we are getting out of the heat for one day but one day is better than none at all. So we will take it.
Posted by Norton family at 2:07 PM
10 comments:
We need the info on this cool "Boy" hang out - you definitely have the hook up!
HEY.....DID I GIVE PERMISSION TO POST A PICTURE OF MY FAT GUT W/ MY CRATER OF A BELLY BUTTON SHOWING?????? THIS WAS SUPPOSE TO BE ABOUT HOLES IN THE GROUND, NOT THE MIDDLE OF MY SHIRT!! AND BY THE WAY, THIS IS DUSTIN, NOT SARA!
PLEASE REMOVE POST AS TO NOT OFFEND OTHER VIEWERS!!!
Ha Ha...Gotta love Dustin's comment, made me laugh.
Hey, thanks so much for including us. We had the best time with your family. My boys love your boys, and prefered to hold Aunt Tami's hand over mine. I hope we can do more of these trips together. It was super fun to have adjoining rooms so that we could laugh at each other's "issues"...ha ha. Love you guys!
Hi Norton family,
Thanks for leaving a comment on our blog. It's so good to see your family, can't believe how big your boys are and they are all so handsome! Thank goodness for blogging, so we can keep up with everyone.
Love you guys, Aunt Deb
Looks like fun!! I bet it was great to get out of the heat!
It is so true that it is so hard to get away once the kids get started with all of their activities! I wish we would have done more things as a family. Now that Chase is getting ready to leave I feel guilty for not doing more. It looks like you had fun! Keep in touch!
Hey, Chases "farewell' is Oct. 19th you should come visit us in Duncan!
It would be great to see you guys! Pass the date and times on to your family!
Janalie here. Looks like you all are well. Where does the time go I can't believe how big they are. I still think of them as babies and they are all so grown up. We miss you!
Hi Tami, I can't find your e-mail address so I thought I'd leave you a message. I just want to make sure your boys know about the Tri-Stake New Years Eve Dance Wednesday night from 9:30pm to 12:30am at AJ the Stake Center. It is casual and is going to be allot of fun. It's going to be more than a dance, there will be lots of different activities and games. Pres. Leavitt is making his famous fruit fritters.Yummy! Make sure they tell al their friends. I hope you had a great Christmas! Let's get the boys together over the break.
Post a Comment