This was the theme to this years EFY.

By the looks of this picture it made him Steady and Sure (of himself!!! )

What more would a t
eenage boy
want to do for 1 week than be with a bunch of youth (Ok GIRLS) without Mom or Dad!!!

Is this what the future Missionaries look like??


Boys will always be Boys....

This makes
Gunnar look shorter than he is .Oh well it
doesn't t
ake a tall man to make an Awesome one...

Like I said !!!

This was
Gunnars first year to attend
EFY and
Holdens third year. It is the best money you could spend in a summer. They love getting all those phone numbers but most of all they love the spirit they feel while they are
there. It is the best getting those phone calls late at night to tell you much they love the Gospel and how they cant wait to serve a mission and share it. I love my boys!!!
While Holden and
Gunnar where at
EFY Treck and I took the other three to California to play we got a new camera right before we left and I am trying to figure it out so as soon
asI do we will post our Vacation..
1 comments:
Looks like they had a good time. Cute boys! I am sure they didn't need any help getting phone numbers.
Post a Comment