Monday, June 16, 2008

America's Favorite Past Time...





7 comments:

The Price Family said...

Very cute pictures. We are going to get to one of those games soon! I have some cute pictures of the "Main Street Social" that I am going to get posted. Thanks again for inviting us! We always have a great time with your family!

Goodmangang said...

Love the new pictures. Trace just loves your boys

Sassy said...

I love baseball...I also love your new header...your boys are so adorable...I went private...if you want an invite in to my bloggity blog blog just email me at pkfamdmly@aol.com have a great summer, please give your little guys a hug for me, sure do love them
Kayola Skinner

Merrells said...

My girls were wondering if Holden has any cute friends! lol It is crazy how fast they grow up. Let's get together soon!

The Price Family said...

Hey...I want to see some San Diego pictures!

Merrells said...

We have wanted to take our kids to Sea World for a long time now and have never done it. Our trip was so much fun. Good times!!!!

Ron and Debbie said...

Hi, Norton Family. Sure do enjoy checking out your blog. What a great family. Glad to see you are teaching them a real sport.

Uncle Ron