Sunday, April 20, 2008

Prom Night...

Holden had his prom date last night (Gunnar says his HOT DATE!!!) Ok Kelsi you did look very beautiful...
There were 3 couples all together they had a good time. They went to dinner then headed to the zoo for the prom.
The 3 lucky ladies!!( Kelsey C. ,Kelsey P., and Kelsi J.)
Of course we think this was the best looking couple that attended The Prom this year...

9 comments:

Heather said...

How funny that the girls were all a "Kelsy"! I can't believe Holden is dating. I am getting old and am constantly reminded of this when I see your boys at mutual activities.

Smithfamily said...

It just seems like yesterday tat I was at his 1 birthday party and now here we both are with a bunch of teens...

Marisa said...

Gunnar is right, she is pretty... looks like you all had a great time. Too bad is cost $70! I still cant believe that!

Lanae said...

such great pics tammi, you have such great boys! can't wait till we can do family trips to the dbacks

The Price Family said...

You both looked great! Sounds like you had a good time.

Melissa Gardner said...

i can't believe how hold holden is. she is hot gunnar your right. good job holden. i can't believe how big your boys are. i feel very old. i remember when holden was in nursery..

Goodmangang said...

So cute! They both look great! Crazy that Holden is old enough to go to prom I feel so old!!!

Goodmangang said...

I just hope he never finds out that we had to pay her so much money to even go with him to the prom. That would just break his poor little hart. I learned all about what holden thinks is cool about dances when we were deer hunting a couple years ago. Had something to do with deer, Elvis, and a disco ball. go figure. I will not tell you all about it as i am still a bit woried about the whole thing.

UNCLE JADE.

Sassy said...

I can't believe you have sons OLD ENOUGH to go to prom! I was blog snooping and came into visit...my bad! I love your boys and your mom sooooo much! Your sons date had a gorgeous dress! Plus a gorgeous face! He is so HANDSOME!