Saturday, April 19, 2008

Family Fun Night with the Diamondbacks...

We had no school on Friday so we took the boys to the Diamondbacks game. They all have there gloves and are ready for batting practice.
These boys are ready to make a catch to keep mom safe.
Gunnar was just wanting to eat he didn't want to catch balls during batting practice!
Hey over here D-Backs!!!
Any way we all had A great time it was Friday night Fireworks so after the game we stayed and watched the fireworks it was so much fun. You all might be wondering where Holden is well he thinks dating is much more important these days...

2 comments:

Goodmangang said...

It is sad when they like girls more then there family. I am not looking forward to those days. It is coming fast and I am trying to enjoy every minute. And keep reminding myself that they grow up really fast. How fun to go to the D-backs. I hope we can take the kids some day.

~*~Scura~*~ said...

Tough choice, dating or d*backs... hmm, if the girl is really worth it, she would have waited ;) haha! Looks like you had fun, of course I'm jealous :)