Thursday, January 31, 2008

So I Had A Bad Day!!!

Well it started out to be a GREAT day we had a half day of school and then we all got to ride home in a limo I know sounds great what could go wrong... Well you see at 4:45 we left for football practice and about 30 min. into practice we are on our way to the ER with Kaden he took a couple of hard hits at the same time and did not get up well you see his knee was hurt bad. So they x-ray and tug on it and say they think it is a deep sprain. If he is still swollen or not able to put preasure on it by Sunday then we will go back for an MRI.Well all he can say is," So does this mean I cant play Saturday?". So you see it is a good thing that he has an awsome brother to step in and play Quarterback on Saturday. Kaden is very sad but at the same time he has all the confidence in Tristen. ( GO WOLVERINES!!!)
And he is studying..( what a good boy!!)
Here you can see the swelling and the bruise.Here you can see the swelling.
We have to ice the knee every 2 hours for 15 min. I know he is not a happy camper right now he loves to play football. OH well Tristen will need lots of support on Saturday they play at 10:30 this week. Kaden will be there cheering them to victory!!!! (on crutches) And Jacob thanks for worrying and for the prayers they are helping.

4 comments:

Marisa said...

We hope you feel better! It's nice to have someone in the family to take over for you!

Enjoy the Journey said...

OH my goodness! I am so sorry Kaden... but I know you are tough and will be back in no time! Don't they have you in a red jersey that means don't hit me in practice... I'M THE QUARTERBACK!!!! Let me know if there is anything that I can do!
And whats with the limo... FAMOUS!?!?!

Goodmangang said...

I am so sorry you got hurt! We hope you are up and running around before we know it. We love you! NICE LIMO!!!!

The Price Family said...

I know your pain buddy..make sure you are listening to the Dr and do just as he says so you can get better!!!! We want you to play sports for years to come!!!

We love that your games are so close so that we can come watch, we will be there Saturday to help you cheer the team on! Love you!