
Holden graduated on the 20
th of May at the Wells Fargo Arena at
ASU it was
awesome but a day that made me and
Treck feel old we kept saying I can't believe we have one graduating from High School.

We are all so proud of Holden we love him so much he is a great example to his brothers and is a good young man he has high standards and follows them. We as parents do go crazy sometimes with him but in
general we are proud of the decisions he always makes. He works hard and is excited to serve a mission as his next big step in life.

Proud brothers? Or just excited that they are getting closer to him leaving on that mission and them getting his room I guess only time will tell!!!!

I was so proud of myself I did not cry at all..

Grandma was very proud also this is her first High School graduate.

Proud Cousins!

Thank you to all the family that came and supported him on this day we love you all and appreciate all you do to support us.

Holden and Megan have been going to school together since
preschool thanks for being such a good friend Meg. And yes we will still talk to you Megan even if you are going to the U of A!!!

A few days after graduation Holden and his friends wanted to go to California and have some fun so we let them take the car and follow us then we turned them loose. We did see them once in a while they had a great time and were good boys they checked in and even rode on some rides with us.

Never Never dare
Cory cause you will lose. They told him if he would have his face painted like a cat Matt would pay for it and Holden would give him 5.00. We got off a ride and this is the first thing we saw.


The boys called Holden and asked them to meet us at grizzly rapids ride because they knew if they rode with them they were sure to get wet!

What a group of good looking fellows!!!
Ryker loves to swim with his Dad because he will help him do flips and dives.

Could not resist posting this I love this picture they are so good looking. ( and hams for the camera)

Thanks for going with us Aunt
Tawni and Uncle
DeWy we loved having you there and the boys love to ride with
Broc. I loved getting to be entertained by Britt while everyone rode the rides I dont like.
2 comments:
Sounds fun - congrats on the graduate!
Congrats Holden! Looks like you guys had a great time. Tammy you are so much better than me, I will be crying like a baby, when Ben is done.
Post a Comment