Friday, November 30, 2007

Trip to Utah

This is my family on top of the conference center with the Salt Lake Temple behind us
These are our future missionaries!!
We all took the ski lift up at Sundance ski Resort.
So where do we go from here Pa!!
This overlooking the senic Bryce Canyon, thanks great, great, great,
great, great.....well one of those great grandpa's.

3 comments:

Goodmangang said...

Love your blog. Cute pictures

Smithfamily said...

What a good looking family. Im glad we still have some family connections to keep up on each other and there kids. Keep up the good work...

The Ray Family said...

Tami...I just love how all of you Goodmans have jumped on the blog wagon. To fun!! I cant get anybody in my fam to even attempt it with me besides Adam and Bryanna, maybe we can all gang up on them ;) Your family is as cute as ever. Can your boys really be that old already..seems unreal!!You have some good lookin' kids.Love the blog...Cute pics too! My blog is set to Private so email me your email and I will send you an invite.Vanessa (Waite) Ray vanessadawnray@gmail.com